When you join our community you become a Greater Circle member.
As a Greater Circle member you know that you want to be part of a community of like-minded business women and know that committing to regular touch points with fellow members who are often experiencing similar issues or challenges will provide you the support you know will help you achieve more. You love the idea of being able to develop deep connections through familiarity and regularity.
The Greater Circle meet regularly throughout year and the commitment is ‘ALL IN’ so we set the schedule for the year, allowing every member to lock in the dates.
On joining, our members understand the commitment. You can view the schedule and more details below.
The Inner Circle is an extension of our Greater Circle Membership. Designed for members who want to focus on their goals and know that regularly, structured support by way of an accountability group, will help.
This is where connections deepen for life. The level of vulnerability, trust and support our members gain from an Inner Circle is pure magic but they also know the commitment it takes.
Each Inner Circle member has been active within the Greater Circle for a minimum of 12 months. If you are a current member and think you would like to be part of an Inner Circle, please click on the link below.
We believe the magic only happens within our community through….
COMMITMENT & RESPECT
- We turn up to scheduled gatherings and meetings
- We are accountable and hold each other to account
- We bring our whole selves and pass no judgment
- Anything discussed is in the vault
- We follow through on our word
VALUE & SUPPORT
- We are willing to share our professional and personal experiences and insights
- We are open to feedback and advice
- We give and receive equally to the community and never take it for granted
- We get out of this community what we put in
OUR COMMUNITY IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A:
- Business Owner
- Manager or Senior Manager
- New Manager
- Senior Professional
- Feeling isolated in your workplace or business
- Lacking in problem solving support
- Setting goals but not achieving them
- Not wanting to share problems at work
- Dealing with career or business challenges
- Wanting to manage change more effectively
- Looking for insights and advice
- Seeking a confidence boost in career or business
- Looking to connect with like-minded women
- Not reaching business or career goals
- Feeling vulnerable and needing support
- In need of people to bounce ideas off; or
- Ready to lean in and get stuff done.
AND ALSO WANT TO:
- Have access to an accountability framework and planning tools
- Be part of a community where you share all aspects of your life with each other with no judgement and complete acceptance
- Be able to lean on members in the community when you need it
- Give back and support other women
- Feel connected with other women experiencing similar things to you, or have been there before.
…THEN SECRET WOMEN’S BUSINESS MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU
JOINING OUR COMMUNITY YOU WILL HAVE:
- A safe and confidential space
- A no-judgement environment
- Support and offer support
- Access to new and fresh ideas
- Access to experience and insights
- Connection and interaction
- A place to bring your burning issues
- Accountability and support
- A place to celebrate your wins
“I have a busy schedule, how do I know that I can go ‘all in’”.
Your time is precious and valuable. Many of us are juggling a whole list of things so it makes sense to think carefully about what you give time to. We do expect our members to turn up to all activities – this is where the magic is. To support you to plan, we already have every date set for the year ahead so you can schedule it in your calendar ahead of time. We are really focused on sticking to schedules and make sure our activities and gatherings always start and finish on time. We also know life happens and support you if you miss something during the year.
You may be thinking ‘I don’t feel like I have anything to offer the group’.
If that’s how you’re feeling, you’re not alone. Some of our members have joined SWB unsure of what they have to offer others, especially if they are in the midst of really challenging times. From being connected to the group and leaning in, they’ve since said they now realise that they have been able to contribute in a variety of ways. Even if you are unable to recognise your value for others just yet, you will once you have been a part of our community for a short while.
“I’ve joined other women’s groups before and I haven’t got what I thought I’d get.”
We hear you. It’s one of the major reasons this community was created. We’ve walked away from other groups and events feeling inspired but soon feeling flat. It is an unnerving feeling when you feel like you’re left to take the next steps alone. We, too have sat at tables where there have been no real connections made, event after event. Our members who join the Greater Circle or Inner Circle say that joining has been game-changing in terms of their ability to take action and move forward
At SWB we know how important support, planning and accountability is to achieve things. We know that if when we plan and focus on what is important to us and are supported along the way, we exceed our expectations.
(membership is currently closed)
paid annually or $59 per month
We believe the magic of our community is regularity and commitment coupled with trust, support and respect. This means that we only have one way to be involved and that is ‘ALL IN’. For members wanting to build deep connections and tap into knowledge and experience, the Greater Circle will provide this. However you only get out of this community what you put in, so please check the schedule to make sure you can make all the dates.
4 x Quarterly Greater Circle Gatherings
One day DEEP DIVE Day & Christmas Gathering
Bi Annual Planning Sessions
Access to member portal & Greater Circle Facebook group
(membership is currently closed)
by request only
paid annually or $150 per month
For those members who have spent at least 12 months as part of our community can request to join an Inner Circle. You choose to join an Inner Circle if you are looking to not only benefit from the connections you will form as part of the Greater Circle but you also want more accountability and structure to help you achieve your goals.
Greater Circle membership plus
Monthly facilitated accountability meetings with your Inner Circle
Your own Inner Circle facebook group
WHO IS BEHIND SECRET WOMEN’S BUSINESS?
Secret Women’s Business was created in 2016 by Anna Chipperfield and Megan Kelly (along with a few founding members) after realising there wasn’t a forum where they could bring their networks together and really get to know each other and their businesses. What started as a few events each year has turned into something very powerful and it has only just begun.
‘How great would it be if every woman navigating the business world had a group of women as her Inner Circle, filled with trust, vulnerability and accountability, to give her support, guidance, a high five or a kick up the butt – whatever and whenever it is needed, so she can achieve everything she wants! Just imagine that!’
Anna Chipperfield, Founder
IntereSTED IN LEARNING MORE, BUT DON'T HAVE A REFERRAL?
Contact us for a chat and we can see if being a part of our community would be mutually beneficial.